(4) K1 Fiancé(e) Visa Process

After the I-129F Fiancé(e) petition has been approved by USCIS, the next part of the process is done by the Foreign Fiancé(e) in their country of origin. This is processed under the US Embassy / Consulate that has jurisdiction over their case.

Main Article on http://mrsprsn.us/K1VisaProcess

Browse all

Browse all 46 questions

(8) Other Processes

This category includes other immigration processes related to the I-129F / K1 Visa Processes: PH Consulate Processes and other USCIS Processes such as ROC, Naturalization, etc.

Browse all

Browse all 32 questions