We are married now and we’ve just recently moved to a new residence. We have also submitted our AOS Package. Do I need to update my information with USCIS?

If you’re the AOS applicant:

You are required to report a change of address within 10 days of moving. You may report a Change of Address by filling up the AR-11 Form, or change it online through USCIS Online Change of Address.


If you’re the sponsor of your spouse on his/her AOS application:

You are required to update your information by using the Form I-865, Sponsor’s Notice of Change of Address within 30 days of the residence change. This also applies to joint/co-sponsors. If in any case they move, they must report their change of address to USCIS.




Mrs. Presson has written 82 articles

Erika is the owner and founder of MrsPresson.com

Like her Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MrsPresson
Follow her on Twitter: @MrsPresson

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>